Engiplas uses both manual and automatic welding equipment. Combining both techniques with the best MIG / TIG welding machines, significantly enhances the outcome welding queality, due to the persistence of the welding procedures.
Construction materials such as carbon steel and stainless steel are standard in various thickness and lenghts, but other alloys such as Aluminum, S.M.O, Duplex and Hastalloy are also available.
Construction codes are as PED 97/23/EC or ASME VIII Div 1' or other requested standards. X - rays tests, pressure tests, thermal tests and third party inspections are avilable upon request.
Main body flanges vary from fixed skip ones, fixed weldnecks and glass lined equipment flanges. Special casted rotating flanges are also available.
Main key features
- Flanges according to Ansi, Din standards or any given standard
- Tubes / pipes are avilable in any schedule
- Construction materials ST37, ST52, A512, SS304, SS316
- Fixed and rotating flanges
- Latest MIG / TIG welding machines
- Automatic welding
- Fully penetrated welds
- Construction standard ASME VIII DIV 1' or PED 97/23/EC
- Third party inspection (upon request)
- ASME or CE stamp (upon request)
- Exterior finishes: Epoxy, coating, Fluoroplastic coating, mechanical polishing, eletro polishing, electrolysis coating
- PFA - for extreme corrosion conditions and / or high purity applications
- FEP - for extreme corrosion conditions
- ETFE and PVDF - for harsh corrosion conditions