Engiplas utilizes a Fluoroplastics welding system which allows an economical fabrication of complex shaped parts by joining individual components.
Materials such as PTFE, TFM, PFA, FEP, ETFE, ECTFE, and PVDF are welded by our in-house developed techniques and equipments, including hot plated machines, butt and overlapping welding, gas welding and thermal fusion.
Our welding system can be used to line new or existing vessels; ensuring strong joins that almost as strong as the parent material itself.
Our engineering department can advise the welding technique most suitable for your needs.
Main key features
- Unlimited design
- Ultimate corrosion resistance
- Unlimited size
- Thermal resistance up to 220 deg C
- Permeation resistance
- Field repairable
- PTFE, TFM, FEP - Used for extreme corrosion conditions
- PFA, MFA – Used for extreme corrosion conditions and / or High purity applications
- ETFE, ECTFE, PVDF - Used for harsh corrosion conditions
- PP, HDPE - Used for moderate corrosion conditions